A lot of people use Adobe Reader nowadays because it pretty much sets the standards when it comes to opening Portable Document Format (PDF) files. In case you find Adobe's software to be slower in operation, a tiny utility can help you make it run a bit faster, both when loading and when running.
Called Adobe Reader SpeedUp, this lightweight application has no installation kit, so you can simply start it by double-clicking the executable.
When running it for the first time you will find that the interface is quite user friendly, even though not very appealing. Adobe Reader SpeedUp contains detailed information about each operation you can carry out and thus appeals even to less experienced users.
The software performs a series of tweaks that involve, among other things, disabling some unneeded plugins. Adobe Reader SpeedUp can also deactivate the start-up splash screen, automatic update or clear the list of recently opened files for faster loading.
As soon as all these optimizations are performed, you will notice that it takes quite a less time for Adobe Reader to load and to render the PDF files.
Revert the changes
A neat trick up Adobe Reader SpeedUp's sleeve is its ability to reinstate the settings it modifies. Thus, you can easily choose the 'Restore Original Configuration' option and everything in Adobe Reader will revert to the original state.
All in all, if you use Adobe Reader as the default program for handling PDF documents and notice it performs under your expectations, this nifty tool could be pretty useful. If you are not satisfied by the performance enhancements it comes with, simply restore the factory settings.
Adobe Reader SpeedUp Crack + With Product Key [32|64bit]
Adobe Reader SpeedUp is a lightweight utility that helps you make your Adobe Reader faster. It contains a series of optimization tweaks that speed up the loading of each and every PDF file. Additionally, Adobe Reader SpeedUp can deactivate the start-up splash screen, automatic update and clear the list of recently opened files for faster loading.
The software loads each PDF file in a very short time and it is also faster when running, thus providing an excellent result.
Adobe Reader SpeedUp includes a bunch of optimizations that speed up the loading of each and every PDF file.
Additionally, it includes a batch file that performs a series of optimizations and it has an ‘Uninstaller’. This means that it can uninstall itself as well.// Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
// Licensed under the MIT License.
public class Get-WinEventLogTests
public void GetEventLogForWindowsLog()
TestRunspace testRunspace = RunspaceFactory.CreateRunspace();
RunspaceInvokeHelper helper = new RunspaceInvokeHelper(testRunspace);
helper.InvokeMethod(« Get-WinEventLog », « LogName », « Applications »);
string firstEvent = helper.GetValue(« FirstEvent »).ToString();
string secondEvent = helper.GetValue(« SecondEvent »).ToString();
helper.InvokeMethod(« Get-WinEventLog », « LogName », « Applications », « AllEvents », « LogName », « Applications », « AllEvents »);
Adobe Reader SpeedUp Crack+ Download
1. Allows you to activate, deactivate or remove macroesn when clicking a button or in a menu. You can also enable or disable the macro from running at startup.
2. Removes or adds Microsoft Windows shortcuts to the Quick Access bar.
3. Macro support for IE, MS Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
4. You can customize your keyboard shortcuts to launch any applications.
5. Toggle between closed and maximized mode of any windows.
6. You can create a « theme » to use in your application.
7. You can set the context menu as you want.
8. You can define key shortcuts for any menu.
9. You can change the title of any window.
10. You can define the maximum number of windows allowed to be displayed.
11. You can create an environment variable.
12. You can activate or deactivate the global hotkey.
13. You can toggle the enable or disable of a hotkey.
14. You can change the title of the program.
15. You can create a context menu.
16. You can create a floating window.
17. You can toggle between maximize or minimize window.
18. You can add any file as an application shortcut.
19. You can change the icon of any file as an application shortcut.
20. You can make an application shortcut in any menu.
21. You can set an environment variable.
22. You can change the width and height of a window.
23. You can change the workspace of a window.
24. You can specify the default position of any window.
25. You can create a docked window.
26. You can create a tooltip window.
27. You can set a unique window as the default application.
28. You can open a file as an application shortcut.
29. You can enable or disable the popup of a window.
30. You can open a new file as an application shortcut.
31. You can enable or disable the panel of a window.
32. You can open the preferences of any window.
33. You can assign a key shortcut to any button.
34. You can create an icon of any window.
35. You can add any command to the context menu of any window.
36. You can assign a key shortcut to any hotkey.
37. You can set a program’s icon on the desktop.
Adobe Reader SpeedUp [Updated] 2022
Adobe Reader SpeedUp is a very lightweight utility for Microsoft Windows that can
automatically optimize Adobe Reader’s startup time, memory usage and performance. It
can also remove Adobe Reader’s file list cache, clear RAM cache, disable Adobe
Reader’s automatic update, disable Adobe Reader’s splash screen, disable the first run
screen and more.
Run Adobe Reader with different settings
Revert all changes
Automatic Updates: Disable
File List Cache: Clean
RAM Cache: Clear
Splash Screen: Disable
Easily uninstall Adobe Reader SpeedUp:
Adobe Reader SpeedUp supports the following versions of Windows:
For more information about the software please visit our website: www.simplespeedup.com
How to speed up Adobe Reader, Adobe PDF Viewer and Adobe Acrobat programs on Windows PC.
To run the Adobe Reader SpeedUp you need to install Adobe Acrobat on your system first.
Installing Adobe Reader SpeedUp
The Adobe Reader SpeedUp works with all versions of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. To
install Adobe Reader SpeedUp you need to download the executable file from the link below
and run it.
After the installation is finished you can run Adobe Reader SpeedUp on Microsoft Windows
and you are ready to tweak the parameters of Adobe Reader as well as Adobe Acrobat, including
disabling the automatic updates, disabling the splash screen, and so on.
You can uninstall Adobe Reader SpeedUp as you uninstall Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat
in the Control Panel.
Adobe Reader SpeedUp Download
In some cases, the Adobe Reader SpeedUp application may not be available in the
official distribution of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. If you have a link to another
site that offers the Adobe Reader SpeedUp file, then please let us know.
The following scenarios may occur.
The software may not run
The software may run but it does not do what it is supposed to do
The software may not run or it runs but does not do what it is supposed to do
The software may not run and it says that there is a problem with the software or
you get an error message.
Adobe Reader SpeedUp Guide
1. Place a check mark in the box that says, « I know what I am doing. »
2. Install Adobe
What’s New In Adobe Reader SpeedUp?
OS: Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: Windows Media Audio or Microsoft Sound System